DTC Eligible Certificates of Deposit
DTC eligible CDs provide an operational and cost-effective way to raise large amounts of deposits through issuance involving a single certificate. DTC eligible CDs are part of a national book-entry market in which rates are set and transactions are settled weekly.
- Delivery: Issued in book entry form only and held by the Depository Trust Clearing Corporation (DTCC). One master certificate represents each issue (CUSIP).
- Distribution: CDs are placed with investors through our internal sales force and our selling group representing hundreds of broker dealers nationwide.
- FDIC Insurance: Deposits are eligible for deposit insurance coverage as dictated by §337.6 of Title 1 2 CFR.
Typical Issuance Period
- Between 7 and 10 days including pricing, execution of documents, sales, and settlement.
- We work with the issuer throughout the entire process to ensure ease of transaction.
Services Provided Exclusively by The Baker Group
- Interest Payment Schedule.
- Information on setting up ACH account with DTC.
- Maturity Notice and Current Roll Rates.
- A/L & IRR Monitoring through our IRRM and DLM.
- Assistance with A/L Policy and Contingency Funding Planning.
- Support for Timely Settlement.
- Guidance with Call Reporting and Auditor/Examiner Compliance.