Balance Sheet Monitor 3.14 Update
By The Baker Group Software Solutions, Inc.
Balance Sheet Monitor (BSM) Maintenance Update Version 3.14
Dear BSM Client:
After a couple of months of production use of the BSM, we have made availablea maintance release for the 3.0 version. This release will address some minor problems that have been fixed. Please login into your My Portfolio and download/run the 3.1 installation over your current 3.x version.
TWO VERY IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO DO:
- Before installing the program, pack your BSM Reference(s) to a network drive or another safe place.
- After installing, verify that the installation was successful by checking the first screen of BSM. In the upper left corner, it will display the current version 3.14. Once the software has been correctly installed, please dispose of the previous version and/or any patches. Do not install any previous program or patch over BSM v3.14.
To install 3.14, follow these steps:
- Access The Baker Group’s new website at www.GoBaker.com and log in.
- Scroll down the page to the Budget Sheet Monitor (BSM) box.
- Click the link and choose Run (or Open). You do have a Save option, but you may choose not to save the file since you can always access at this location.
- Follow the installation prompts. Make sure that you install to the same drive your current BSM program is located or you will not have access to your current budget files.
Converting your BSM data to the new version:
If you have not already installed the 3.x version, the 3.14 version will take the place of the original 3.x. Please refer to the changes documentation to help with the conversion of the BSM data to the new version.
If you have any questions regarding the new release or installation questions, please contact us via email at Support@GoBaker.com or call us at 800-832-0630.
The Baker Group Software Solutions Inc.
BSM is registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Posted on Fri, February 20, 2009
by Jeff Behymer