For forty years The Baker Group has been known for its proven software and products, and for helping clients make sound, strategic decisions.
The Baker Group and FNB Sioux Falls’ Balance Sheet Management and the Cycles of Banking Seminar was developed specifically for managers of financial institutions. Designed to meet current financial challenges, it is an in-depth examination of topics including:
- Economic Overview, Market Update, and Fed Policy Outlook
- Late Cycle Behavior – Preparing the Balance Sheet for the Next Environment
- Best Practices to Comply with the Latest Liquidity and IRR Regulatory Guidance
- What Should Our Institution Be Buying Today? Seeking the Best Relative Value
- Managing Cashflow Optionality to Protect Against Extension and Contraction Risk
- Protecting Your Portfolio with a Robust Municipal Credit Process
Who Should Attend
Financial institutions’ CEOs, CFOs, investment officers, board members, and those who are directly or indirectly responsible for financial management functions will benefit from this seminar. There is no cost for this seminar.
Attendance to The Baker Group’s Interest Rate Risk and Investment Strategies Seminar is limited in order to allow attendees as much one-on-one and Q&A time as needed. The level of learning for this seminar is intermediate to advanced, and basic knowledge of finance and banking is recommended. Because this seminar is presented without charge to attendees, there are no refund or cancellation policies. We do, however, welcome any constructive suggestions you might have concerning the seminar. Your comments should be directed to Skoshi Heron at 1.888.990.0010.