Credit Union Seminar Information
Successful strategies require INSIGHT. The Baker Group has long been known for its proven software and products, but it takes insight to make sound, strategic decisions. For financial institutions, insight can be defined as the ability to see what others may not see.
Successful financial institution managers know the importance of achieving a high-performance plan. Establishing such a plan requires not only sound data and accurate information, but also an insightful partner; The Baker Group is that partner.
The Baker Group’s Interest Rate Risk and Investment Strategies Seminar was developed specifically for managers of financial institutions. Designed to meet the challenges of 2018, it is an in-depth examination of current topics including:
- Market Conditions and the Banking Environment
- Interest Rates, Liquidity, and Balance Sheet Strategies: Everything’s a Cycle
- Modeling Interest Rate Risk: Best Practices and Regulatory Compliance
- Investment Strategy and Security Selection for Each Rate Environment
- Techniques for Managing MBS to Minimize Prepay Volatility
- Liquidity, Cash Flow, and the Bond Portfolio