Successful strategies require INSIGHT. The Baker Group has long been known for its proven software and products, but it takes insight to make sound, strategic decisions. For financial institutions, insight can be defined as the ability to see what others may not see.
Successful financial institution managers know the importance of achieving a high-performance plan. Establishing such a plan requires not only sound data and accurate information, but also an insightful partner; The Baker Group is that partner.
The Baker Group’s Interest Rate Risk and Investment Strategies Seminar was developed specifically for managers of financial institutions. Designed to meet the challenges of 2018, it is an in-depth examination of current topics including:
- Economic Overview, Market Update, and Fed Policy Outlook
- Late Cycle Behavior – Preparing the Balance Sheet for the Next Environment
- Best Practices to Comply With the Latest Liquidity and IRR Regulatory Guidance
- What Should Our Bank Be Buying Today? Seeking the Best Relative Value
- Managing Cashflow Optionality to Protect Against Extension and Contraction Risk
- Protecting Your Portfolio With a Robust Municipal Credit Process