Baker Bond Accounting® (BBA) provides accurate, thorough, and timely accounting reports with the power and flexibility to satisfy the needs of simple or complex portfolios.
BBA saves you time, prepares all necessary accounting entries, and presents the results in a series of concise reports designed specifically for CFOs of community-based financial institutions. The data flows seamlessly into our interest rate risk system, the IRRM®.
Click here to view a sample set of reports.
Click here to view a sample BBA Excel Packet.
Executive Summary Reports
Clear, concise reports for presentation to the investment committee or the board of directors.
- ASC 820 Inventory Summary
- Maturity Distribution Summary
- Portfolio Transactions
Complete call report schedules can save days of work.
- Schedule RC-B Securities
- Schedule RC-K: Quarterly Averages
- Schedule RCR: Risk-Based Capital
The necessary accounting entries for the bank’s general ledger systems as well as auditing and back office functions.
- Accrued Interest Reconciliation
- Book Value Amortization and Accretion Reconciliation
- General Ledger Worksheet
- Payment Reconciliation
- Next Month Maturity and Coupon Schedule
- Year-to-Date Income Summary
- ASC 820 Unrealized Gains/Losses Adjustments and Transfer
A variety of reports to aid the investment officer with the day-to-day management of the portfolio.
- Maturity Distribution by Year of Maturity
- Maturities by Month
- Cash Flow Reconciliation
- Securities Callable Within 90 Days
- Pledge Report by Security and Maturity
- Unpledged Report
- Structured Note Listing
- Municipal Summary by Rating
- Municipal Summary by TEFRA Status
*The Baker Group, LP is the sole authorized distributor for the products and services developed and provided by The Baker Group Software Solutions, Inc.
1601 NW Expressway, 20th Floor
Oklahoma City, OK 73118-1466