Financial institutions need comprehensive tools for planning. The Balance Sheet Monitor (BSM®)* was first developed by The Baker Group in 1982 as our budget and board report software to help clients plan for the future and track current positions throughout the year with reports that are easy for both management and the board to understand and use.
BSM helps easily and quickly project budgets from one to five years and allows you to:
- Import actual monthly data from data files
- Export data to CSV files for further analysis
- Select from six easy forecasting methods
- Quickly and easily update data monthly
- Deliver unlimited trial budgets
BSM has the ability to run as many cost centers and branches as you need – and to consolidate this information as needed.
Unlimited simulations and “what if” scenarios can be run with rate changes, leverages, arbitrages, and more.
BSM has fixed and user-defined reports:
- Summary and detailed reports
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- User-defined comparison reports with three comparison options per report
- Allows for an unlimited number of report batches
Most importantly, each Software Solutions program is supported by highly personalized service that helps you make timely, informed decisions, project the likely results of those decisions, and improve your institution’s communications with examiners and the board of directors.
*The Baker Group, LP is the sole authorized distributor for the products and services developed and provided by The Baker Group Software Solutions, Inc.
1601 NW Expressway, 21st Floor
Oklahoma City, OK 73118