As the economic environment transitions into a new phase, bank managers must gear up to meet new challenges and opportunities. Achieving high performance in a fast-changing environment requires powerful tools, techniques, and processes to find the optimal balance between risk and reward. It also requires a partnership with proven winners.
The Baker Group’s Interest Rate Risk and Investment Strategies Seminar is developed specifically for managers of financial institutions. Designed for high performance, it is an in-depth examination of current topics including:
- Balance Sheet Trends, Economic Conditions, and Fed Policy
- Regulatory Expectations for Interest Rate Risk and Investments
- Reporting Tools for Optimal Management
- Hot Topics for Interest Rate Risk: Non-Maturity Deposits and Modeling Assumptions
- Security Selection and Relative Value Analysis
- Strategies for High Performance Investment Management
- Cash Flow, Liquidity, and the Bond Portfolio
- Managing Investment Risk: Strategy and Tactics
- Sector-Specific Risk Management: MBS Prepays and Municipal Bond Credit Analysis
Who Should Attend
Financial institutions’ CEOs, CFOs, investment officers, board members, and those who are directly or indirectly responsible for financial management functions will benefit from this seminar. There is no cost for this seminar.
Attendance to the Investment Strategies and Interest Rate Risk Seminar is limited in order to allow attendees as much one-on-one and Q&A time as needed. The level of learning for this seminar is intermediate to advanced, and basic knowledge of finance and banking is recommended. Because this seminar is presented without charge to attendees, there are no refund or cancellation policies. We do, however, welcome any constructive suggestions you might have concerning the seminar. Your comments should be directed to Skoshi Heron at 1.888.990.0010.