We are Looking for Experienced Fixed Income Salespeople.
Experience in Institutional fixed income sales with financial institutions is preferred.
Account Executive Sales Position
The Baker Group, continuing its expansion, is seeking sales professionals that have strong relationships with financial institutions. This person will be a fixed income broker working with institutions in the area of asset/liability and portfolio management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Substantial travel is required during the first five years
- Some requirements may be flexible for the right candidate
Skills for Success
- Strong sales background
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Strong thought leadership and analytical ability
- Self-Motivated, ability to work independently while fully functioning with a team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Bloomberg
This position offers a comprehensive employee benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
The Baker Group is one of the nation’s largest independently owned securities firms specializing in asset/liability and investment portfolio management for community financial institutions. Since 1979, we’ve helped our clients improve decision-making, manage interest rate risk, and maximize investment portfolio performance. Baker services over 1,000 clients with offices in Oklahoma, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, New York, Texas, and Utah.
Send resume and contact information to Carl W. Huxley, CHuxley@GoBaker.com.
The Baker Group has built an environment that provides our employees with the opportunity to achieve great personal and corporate success.